Forums

Topic The Pros and Cons of Social Bookmarking

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 11:00am

Once that is complete I social bookmark the main page of my site with Facebook Ad IQ Academy a Keyword Rich Title. I focus my time on one Keyword at a time, so choose just 1 Keyword to market for now (I personally recommend using Keyword Finding Software to find money making Keywords that are low competition and high converting. Never underestimate the power of the Keyword Research process). Also include your Keyword Phrase in your Tags and choose tags that are popular and relevant to your site.

Now that you have Bookmarked your main page at all the various Bookmarking Websites it is time to move on to bookmarking all sites that are linking to yours. These can be other Websites that you own, or sites of friends, family, link trading partners, etc. Be sure you bookmark the page on their site that is pointing back to yours, as that is what helps Google and other Search Engines find your Site.

The next thing I usually do in my Social Bookmarking Strategy is make a Web 2.0 Property. I personally prefer Squidoo Lenses over any others. Simply go to Squidoo, make an account and post content from your site onto the personal Squidoo Lens page. Include at least one link on your page that points back to your main Website. Also, be sure to anchor the link with the Keyword Phrase you have chosen.

http://letsgoforgood.com/facebook-ad-iq-academy-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies