Forums

TopicWant to Become a Day Trader? 5 Mistakes You Need to Avoid

• Mon 23rd Apr 2018 - 1:08pm

The point I am trying to make is a simple one, stick with your trading methodology and psychological Trade X Profit  outlook on trading regardless of where you find your futures account balance. Trade the chart not your account balance and you will learn to have consistent results in your trading effort. These two factors are very common with a variety of traders, and I have observed them more than I care to discuss. And I can understand the emotion behind these two types of faulting trading technique as they are quite natural responses to finding yourself down in your account balance or way up in your account balance.

But your account balance is irrelevant to your trading. This is one of the most difficult concepts to teach novice traders because money is such a powerful influence in trading and our lives. But good traders look for good trades, and know the money will come if they make good trades on a consistent basis. In my personal trading, I turn the account balance portion of my chart off, and this helps me focus completely on the chart in front of me. It's a simple concept, but can be very difficult to implement in your trading. After all, we are a society who judges success by money, not good trades. But the fact of the matter is more subtle; good trades make money and good trades are the result of great technique and judgment. Trade the chart in front of you not your futures account balance.
    Trading has the potential to make millionaires, or break them. This is because there are some traders who insist on acting on gut feel, while others depend on tried and tested trading systems. So what are the secrets for successful trading.

http://binaryforexacademy.com/trade-x-profit-review/

• Mon 14th May 2018 - 8:36pm

Becoming a day trader is really hard. I tried to do that using my nsw-writers essay service service job, but I just couldn't do it. I have massive respect for those people who do this and I am just glad that I failed early, and now I can focus on other things.

Please register or login to post forum replies