Forums

TopicShort Term Memory Loss - Three Things You Can Try Before Seeing Your Doctor

• Thu 29th Dec 2016 - 12:31pm

Short term memory loss can be described as the inability of the brain to quickly recall recent events. Memory Repair Protocol As the body grows past the age of 40, it is normal to have some small lapses in memory. However, here are three things in particular a person can do to stave off frequent occurrences of memory loIt is vital that the brain gets the proper food to help it grow and stay strong. It goes without saying that a strong brain leads to a strong memory. As our lives continue to grow more and more hectic it has become common place to couple a fast life with fast food. Unfortunately, heavily processed food seldom has the day to day nutrition that maturing adult brains need. Switching to a diet rich in antioxidants, especially those found in fruits and vegetables, as well as a diet rich in fiber will help nourish the brain allowing the memory to perform better

Like all parts of the human body the brain needs a consistent supply of fresh oxygen to perform at peak efficiency. Establishing a habitual aerobic exercise program will go a long way in keeping the body strong and eliminating additional toxins. An overall healthy body doesn't put undue stress on any individual part including the brain, and as the brain functions better you will find that memory issues will become fewer.

Health care professionals agree that exercise shouldn't just stop with the body but include the mind as well. It has been found that the best way to do this is with mind challenging games such as crossword puzzles and strategy games. An example of a stimulating mind game is to write down a list of 10 or more fairly long words, glance at the list, and, one by one, try to spell them backwards. Other similar games can be found by searching on the internet. It should be noted that to get the most out of these games they should be played against the clock on a decreasing basis to challenge the mind from getting lazy again.

http://liposomalorganicturmericextractreview.com/ -

• Mon 12th Jun 2017 - 7:59am

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great

http://www.prunderground.com/the-shepherds-diet-by-kristina-wilds-important-information-released-by-thehealthdiaries/0089337/

• Thu 13th Jul 2017 - 8:46am

Very nicely done. Your show schedule gave me the info on some shows I was wondering about...nutrisystem lean 13

• Fri 21st Jul 2017 - 7:57am

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.ניהול נכסים

• Mon 14th Aug 2017 - 9:06pm

This range really is wild and wide and I haven't seen so much stuff for sale in a long time. I am doing the australianwritings.com review right now and I am just astonished to see this much cool stuff here.

• Sun 5th Nov 2017 - 9:43am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job Lean Belly Breakthrough

• Mon 4th Dec 2017 - 12:10pm

This is exceptionally instructive substance and composed well for a change. It's pleasant to see that a few individuals still see how to compose a quality post! home refinance loans

• Mon 11th Dec 2017 - 11:22am

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

<a href='http://www.rehobothstarfishing.com/general/motivate-yourself-for-the-better-life.html'>go here</a>
  • Tue 12th Dec 2017 - 12:35pm

I really like your writing style,  great   information,  thankyou  for posting. <a href='https://www.thebestmarketingshop.com/'>Internet marketing</a>

Merely  a smiling  visitant here to share the love (:, btw  outstanding  style. <a href='https://testbankcampus.com/sitemap/'>blackboard fcc</a>

• Sun 7th Jan 2018 - 6:34am

The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. ייעוץ עסקי

• Sat 3rd Feb 2018 - 1:18pm

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject.  What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.  Lecrom Electrodomésticos

• Wed 7th Feb 2018 - 8:01am

Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... Sukanto Tanoto

• Wed 7th Feb 2018 - 12:49pm

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

shopping cancun
  • Wed 7th Feb 2018 - 2:58pm

civil service exam
    upsc question paper
    ias syllabus
    hindu editorial
    salary of ias officer

• Thu 8th Feb 2018 - 1:33pm

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.  joyerías ultrajewels Cancún

• Fri 9th Feb 2018 - 10:42am

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  Api whatsapp

• Sat 10th Feb 2018 - 9:22am

Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.  job board

• Tue 13th Feb 2018 - 1:36pm

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!  192.168

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! 10.0 0.0 1

• Sat 17th Feb 2018 - 10:00am

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. walmart1 login

• Tue 20th Feb 2018 - 8:02am
    I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    <a href='https://www.signinsupport.net/'>liteblue</a>

Please register or login to post forum replies